Hygiene concept. Being safely chauffeured during the Corona Pandemic.
Dear customers and interested parties of Skip-Chauffeurservice.
I hope you all stayed healthy and please stay that way in the future.
We would like to inform you that our chauffeur service in Berlin is still available for you.
Our limousines and vans have all been equipped with separating disks and our chauffeurs will drive you with face masks and keep disinfectants ready.
Here is our hygiene concept in detail:
SARS/Covid19- Hygiene rules / Concept
As a result of the currently rampant pandemic, the following rules
to be observed during the transport of passengers:
- Greeting, boarding and disembarking must be contact-free.
- Disinfection of the hands during entry.
- The luggage is only loaded by the chauffeur wearing gloves.
- Passengers from different households should not sit directly next to each other.
- A mouth and nose protector must be worn when travelling with passengers from different households.
- Only symptom-free guests may be transported. (no fever, no cold, no cough)
- The cough and sneeze label must be observed.
- In order to be able to trace possible chains of infection, the customer keeps a list of participants with contact details for the responsible authorities.
- If a passenger becomes ill within 10 days of the journey, the company must be informed.
The carrier shall ensure that
- Thorough disinfection of the vehicles before every single journey.
- Mouth and nose protection masks are kept ready.
- Disinfectants for guests and vehicle are available in sufficient quantities.
- The driver's state of health is checked regularly.
- The driver is familiar with the rules of conduct to protect against transmission.(www.rki.de+ www.infektionsschutz.de)
Our hygiene concept(in German) as PDF SARS/Covid19- Hygiene rules / Concept
We look forward to your call or inquiry!
See you soon
Your Thomas Moritz